Men, firstly I want to thank you for being here. The wold really needs good men who are ready and willing to take responsibility and do what it takes to become great men. The fact that you’re here reading these words means you’re at least thinking about this, so thank you.
We are living in a really exciting and challenging chapter in the human story. The world of manhood has never looked the way it does today. The landscape of gender and sexuality has dramatically changed over the last 50 years and we’re all still working out how to navigate this strange new world.
What does it mean to be a man in todays world?
Like you I’m sure, Ive been pondering this big question for much of my life and I believe we’re at a time where we are involved in a radical re-imagining of what it means. There are no examples that have laid the way before us. The old ideas of what manhood meant are outdated and will not cut it today. The world is calling us up to be more than what our forefathers were able to be
Men, we have a powerful opportunity to actively participate in our own Evolution, to create a Revolution of Manhood!
- To examine and challenge the outdated ideas of what it means to “be a man”
- To acknowledge and learn from the goals and the misses of our past
- To own, develop and master the fullness of who we are
- To authentically express our hearts deepest truth
- To explore, embody and express our own unique version of manhood free from the masks we have hidden behind
- And to have the courage to stand up and make our life count